I’ve completed my B.Sc. Honors degree from Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, Premier University. Now, I am working as Faculty member of CSE dept. at Premier University, since August, 2016. There I have to conduct several courses such as Software Engineering, Software Development and Database Management System. Moreover, I have developed Premier University Information System (PUIS) mobile application. There I have to take part in advising students, supervising final year students and performing other secretarial works
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Engineering
• Teaching at Premier University – 3 years
• Probationary Officer – 1 month
• Android Application Development Trainer – 2 years
? Shahid Md. Asif Iqbal, Subrata Das, Shaikat Barua and Shamima Nasrin, “Smart Taxi Control System: Bangladesh Perspective,” 18th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT 2015).
Award & Prizes
• Achieved 3rd prize in project show for “USB Access Management” at CSE FEST-2012, CUET.
• Achieved best stall honor (University Category) on behalf of Premier University, Chittagong in “Divisional Innovative Fair-2014”.
• Achieved 1st place in “Divisional Science & Technology Fair-2015, Chittagong” for “Vehicle Soft Meter”.
• Achieved 3rd prize in “NATIONAL MOBILE APPS TRAINER & APPS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM” in 2015 for “Paper Cricket”.