To pursue a challenging career and be part of a progressive organization that gives scope to enhance my knowledge, skills and to reach the pinnacle in the computing and research field with sheer determination, dedication and hard work.
B.Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering
• Teaching at Premier University - 5 years
1. Mohammad Hasan, S. M. R. Osmani, Mohammad Asaduzzaman Rasel, and M. A. B. Siddqe; “Smart tourist security system in Bangladesh”, September 2016, Malaysia, International Conference on Disruptive Innovation, ISBN 978-967-14473-0-7.
2. S. M. R. Osmani, M. Hasan, Mohammad Asaduzzaman Rasel*, S. Mahmud, and M. R. H. Khan; “A Convenient Approach for e-Procurement in Bangladesh”, November 2016, Malaysia, Interdisciplinary Research Innovations in Computer Science, Biosciences and Electronics, Page no: 422-425, ISBN: 978-93-80800-64-6.
3. Mohammad Asaduzzaman Rasel, Mohammad Hasan, Abdus Samad Azad, and Shahnaz Akter; “Imaging Techniques to Extract Information: New Born Baby’s Skin Birthmark”, 2017 IEEE Region 10 Humanitarian Technology Conference (R10-HTC), 21 - 23 Dec 2017, Dhaka, Bangladesh, Page no: 38-42, ISBN: 978-1-5386-2175.
4. Mohammad Asaduzzaman Rasel*, S. M. R. Osmani, Shahed Al Hasan, M. Hasan, and Shahnaz Akter; “Analyzing Skin Pigment Discoloration on Cheeks by Using Image Processing”, Fifth International Conference on Signal Processing & Integrated Networks(SPIN), 22-23 February 2018, Amity University, Noida 125, India. IEEE Conference Record Number #42206.