• Bachelor of Science (Mathematics) [B. S. (Math.)]
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering [B. S. M. E.]
• Teaching at Premier University – 18 years
• Instructor – 1 year
• Senior Engineer – 1 year
• Senior Project Engineer – 6 years
• Library Assistant – 6 years
1. ‘Ramifications of Laplace’s Equation and Electrostatic Fields’- has been published (pages 40-60) in the vol. I (2009) of Premier Critical Perspectives (ISSN 2075-650X)—a journal of the Premier University (PU), Chittagonog, Bangladesh.
Area of Interests
Lifetime Creative/Research Activities/Goal: ‘The Republic Re-engineered’ (~500,000 words) is a mammoth work of over thirty years’ tenacious efforts. This is a social engineering design work which has embraced and integrated almost every aspect of life, family, community, society, state, civilization, environment and mankind. This work is based on theist world view and essential human nature—secular democratic capitalism has been replaced by moral democratic social justice. The work has demonstrated a link between Physics/science and Metaphysics/meta-science.